Update to lockdown 5 November 2020
British Rowing have shared their understanding of the lockdown starting 5 November 2020.
Updated 5 November 2020
British Rowing have released their full details relating to rowing activities during this lockdown period.
With the uncertainty of the lockdown, BR are liaising with Sport England and UK Sport for clarity. Their current likely outcomes are:
- Sports facilities will fully close, including landing stages.
- There is no plan for waterways to close.
- With facilities and landing stages closed, no rowing will be possible.
- There will be no university sport.
- Junior sport will take place only during PE at school.
- No competitions will take place.
- Only GB Team will be able to train.