Return to Rowing Guidance
British Rowing have updated their Return to Rowing guidance today, 30 September to version 7.
The update today follows changes in government guidance and legislation. Andy Parkinson has included a foreword within this version, also on the BR page, in which he reflects on the previous months and our return to rowing.
Notable updates in Version 7:
- Requirement for clubs to display an NHS QR code along with existing methods to support NHS Test and Trace.
- Use of indoor spaces and the ‘Rule of Six’.
- Consideration of wearing face coverings while inside.
- Extension from 30 September to 30 December for AGMs.
- A link to documentation of the Tyne Single Scullers’ trial competition.
- Additions to “Advice to Competition Organisers” section that have been learning points from the trial competition.
- A new section on “Spectators and control of site areas”.